Share your Culture Days photos and videos with us to be featured on our feeds year-round!
There are two easy ways to share your photos and videos with us:
- Send your photos and/or video files via WeTransfer to [email protected]. WeTransfer allows you to send up to 2 GB of files for free.
- Upload your photos and/or videos in one folder to our 2023 Culture Days Photo Collection Shared Google Drive. Please note, in order to use Google Drive, you will need a Google account.
Please ensure all the following information is included with your upload so we may credit it accurately:
- The province where the event took place.
- The name of the city or town where the photos were taken.
- The name of the event that your photos are from.
- The name of the photographer or organization to credit for the photos.
If you are sending us multiple photos/videos, please place all of your photos and videos into a single folder and compress the folder, then upload the compressed file. This file should have a .zip extension. Here are instructions for creating a .zip archive file from a regular folder on a Mac and on Windows.
Please upload your image files at the highest resolution and quality possible.
Terms and Disclaimer: By uploading photographs, videos, and other files using the above widget: (a) You give Culture Days permission to use the image, voice, likeness, and name of the subjects of the photos, videos, and files without remuneration; (b) You grant Culture Days the right, without limitation, to use, edit, modify, distribute, and reproduce the files, in any format and medium, for any advertisement, publication, promotion, broadcast, marketing, press materials, documentation, or other projects; (c) You acknowledge that you have no interest or ownership, financial or otherwise, in any product or copyright from the files, and that no one, including Culture Days and its affiliates, has any financial commitment or obligation to you as a result of this agreement with respect to uploading the files; (d) You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to secure any necessary permissions/licenses and to give proper credit as needed if the files contain the work of other individuals or organizations. (e) The rights granted herein are perpetual and worldwide.