You are viewing an archived event from a previous year.
Culture Days will return September 20 – October 13, 2024.
Culture Hub and Makers Market
Date and time
Market Square and City Hall
Offered in English.
Create, participate and share at the 3rd annual Culture Hub and Makers Market for Culture Days | Fête de la culture.
Join us in Market Square and City Hall as we celebrate the talented crafters, makers and artisans of Guelph, and try your hand at some crafty activities of your own!
- Pottery Party and wheel demos with MKS Pottery
- Create beeswax wraps with Steph Sew Sublime and Guelph Tool Library
- Custom magnet making with Art Studio Guelph
- Instrument making and rhythm circle with John Proctor of Earth Tones Studio
- Collective mosaic creation with Lelkessen - with soul
- Henna designs by Megan from We Learn; Multi-Sensory Play
- Healing Cocktails Crystal Craft
- Pom Pom Party with Snowdrop & Co
- Harvest Painting Project
- Upcycled Jewellery pop-up workshop with Ahmri and Abby of Otherwise Studios
- Guelph Potters' Guild Clay Critter Making
- Art Studio Guelph - Bead-work, jewelry, fabric bags, art kits
- Laza Food & Beverages - Beverages, ice pops, samosas
- Earth Tones Studio - Drums and percussion instruments
- Guelph Potters Guild - Handmade pottery items
- We Learn Multi-Sensory Play - Natural materials and found objects to support learning
- Healing Cocktails - Essential oil bracelets, necklaces, oil blends & lotions
- Designs by Erika - Jewelry and accessories
- MKS Pottery - Handmade pottery items and wheel demos
- ChakRame By Sharon - Macrame and rope art home decor
- Ruby Sue Jackson: Unfinished Business - Women's leggings, shorts and accessories
- World Tree Chocolate - Single origin craft chocolate
- Tiptopturners - A variety of articles made from exotic woods - pens, bottle stoppers, etc.
- Lelkessen - Mosaics
- PS Guelph - A mix of fiction, non-fiction, and poetry books by local and international authors
- Link to Facebook event page facebook.com
City of Guelph
To support cultural sector growth in Guelph, the City invests in capacity building opportunities and special programs like Culture Days.