Marketing Coordinator & Digital Producer
Salary Range: 40K - 50K
Job Type: Full-time, 1 year contract
Career Level: Intermediate
You’re inspired by arts and culture, and creative to boot! You love learning about Ontario communities, stand out for your storytelling skills, and you have a way with words. In this role, you will be an integral member of our small team and support the expansion of our digital travel guide series, as well as the 2020 Culture Days campaign in Ontario.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Write, create, and coordinate content for ONCD’s digital platforms including web, newsletters and social media.
- Research and writing in support of Ontario arts and culture stories, as well as travel guides
- Develop and execute social media strategy
- Work with seasonal support staff to create and execute content
- Create and maintain ONCD’s communications content calendar
- Work with the Executive Director to support the development, planning and execution of ONCD’s marketing and content strategies
- Support the development of new digital assets and act as the main contact for ONCD’s contracted marketing and web development agency
- Source photography and video from external producers
- Update and maintain the ONCD’s Culture Days webpages to ensure it offers the most recent, relevant, and accurate content and information
- Track marketing impressions
- Manage and track marketing expenses
- Manage advertising calendar, interface with designers, and manage traffic
- Assist with general SEO strategy
- Degree in journalism, marketing, communications, digital media, arts marketing, or related field
- Love of arts, culture and travel
- Experience in cultural tourism is an asset
- 2-3 years experience in content creation, including blogs, web content, email campaigns, social media and digital and/or print advertising.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency with Wordpress CMS and HTML an asset
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Hubspot, SEMRush, Moz, or Meltwater
- Experience with audio/video production and editing tools such as Adobe Premiere, Adobe Audition, Audacity, or Pro Tools is an asset
ONCD is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and inclusiveness in its work. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, accommodation in order to participate in the hiring process will be provided.
How to apply:
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com by the application deadline. Indicate job title in the subject line.