#HappyMaking Street PianosGuelph, Ontario
Music — Hands-On Activity, Excursion
Eight #HappyMaking Street Pianos will be located throughout beautiful Downtown Guelph over Culture Days weekend:
• Breezy Corners at 44 Macdonell Street
• Grey Rock Clothing at 29 Quebec Street
• Guelph Public Library at 100 Norfolk Street
• Guelph Transit Shelter in St. George’s Square
• Guelph Central Station
• PIN Network Guelph at 46 Cork Street East
• Planet Bean Coffee at 2 Wyndham Street
• River Run Centre at 35 Woolwich Street
Play. Tweet. Share.
|Thu 27 Sep||No events scheduled.|
|Fri 28 Sep||10:00 AM to 10:00 PM|
|Sat 29 Sep||10:00 AM to 10:00 PM|
The Happy Making Piano is the brainchild of former councillor, downtown business owner and community-minded citizen Ian Findlay. He placed a piano outside his business, Thomas Video in 2013. The response was so positive that the project, in partnership with the Downtown Guelph Business Association, has continued in multiple locations every year since.
This event is in English.
This event is wheelchair accessible.
Keywords: Performance, Outdoors, Library, Kids, Improvisation, Family Friendly, All Ages, corridor-downtownguelph