- Textile artist Nancy Newman
- Late Summer Keys - Jennifer Ross
Lake Scugog Mini Studio TourMultiple Studios - See event description for list Port Perry, Ontario
Multi/Interdisciplinary, Maker Culture — Excursion, Behind-the-scenes
Join local Port Perry artists as they open their studios for an engaging art experience and an option to buy original high-quality art to take home! This is self-guided mini tour allows you to visit artists at your own pace, with 5 sites in Port Perry.
1. 397 Balsam St. Pastel painter Jennifer Ross, photo-graphic artist Gordon Ross and glass and fibre artist Kirsty Naray.
2. 318 McDonald St. Encaustic painter Marion Meyers and textile artist Nancy Newman.
3. 239 Queen Street Metal artist Jasmine Rutschmann and painter Karen Neu Wideman.
4. 2375 Bank Rd., Seagrave, Mila Haynos-Owen is a lavender artisan.
5. 40 Spring Boulevard Painter Sandra McPherson, Fibre Artist Katie MacPherson and Photographer Don Downer.
|Thu 27 Sep||No events scheduled.|
|Fri 28 Sep||12:00 PM to 4:00 PM|
|Sat 29 Sep||12:00 PM to 4:00 PM|
In case of rain:
Bring an umbrella!
Multiple - See event description for list
Port Perry, Ontario
Start your tour at the SCA at 181 Perry Street and we'll give you more details.
Lake Scugog Studio Tour
The Scugog Council for the Arts is a community arts council that is a voice and home for the arts in Scugog Township and surrounding area. The SCA envisions a community where all residents have the opportunity to fulfill their artistic and creative potential, and where the arts contribute to the quality of life, economic development and cultural tourism.
This event is in English.
This event is not wheelchair accessible.
Keywords: Youth/Teens, Walking, Tour, Studio Tour, Printmaking, Pottery, Photography, Painting, Outdoors, Jewellery, Glass, Fiber Arts, Family Friendly, Drawing, Contemporary, All Ages, Encaustic, Lavender, corridor-portperryscugog