Culture Hub & Makers MarketGuelph, Ontario
Crafts, Maker Culture — Hands-On Activity, Collective Creation
Join us in Market Square as we celebrate the talented crafters, makers and artisans of Guelph and try your hand at some crafty activities of your own!
* Learn how to knit & stitch with Canadian Fiber Artist Ash Kearns
* Craft your own handmade necklace using beads, pendants, and animal charms with Kathleen Ballos of Snowdrop & Co
* Build a model plane and learn about aerodynamics with Pathfinder Aerosports
* Paint your own clay coaster with Guelph Potters' Guild
* Help create an Art Studio Guelph mural
* Explore Children's Art Factory activities
* Support local vendors like Plunge & Steph Sew Sublime
* Visit with puppeteer Jay Wilson
* Hear a live broadcast from CFRU & more!
This activity is in English.
This activity is wheelchair accessible.
Keywords: Puppetry, Pottery, Painting, Kids, Jewellery, Fiber Arts, Family Friendly, Drawing, All Ages
|Fri 29 Sep||No events scheduled.|
|Sat 30 Sep||10:00 AM to 2:00 PM|
|Sun 01 Oct||No events scheduled.|
1 Carden Street