The Big Picture: Collective Art ProjectNorth Vancouver, British Columbia
Visual Arts, Literature and Spoken Word — Hands-On Activity, Collective Creation
The big picture is a collective art project where people in our local area and around the world are collaborating to create a big mosaic picture from thousands of drawings. You want to participate in the project and:
- The idea of drawing sends chills down your spine?
- You have an interesting story to share?
- You could not use a computer if your life depended on it?
- What on earth is a scanner?
- Last time you drew something was in elementary school
- Your dog ate your drawing
- You feel like having a conversation with two heavily french accented ladies.
Come and see us, we can help !
This activity is in English.
This activity is wheelchair accessible.
Keywords: Storytelling, Drawing
|Fri 29 Sep||No events scheduled.|
|Sat 30 Sep||10:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|Sun 01 Oct||10:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
In case of rain:
125 Garden avenue
North Vancouver, British Columbia
Click here to see a studio location map and information about public transit: http://www.sandrinepelissier.com/studio-location-in-north-vancouver.html
Sandrine Pelissier, Sophie Babeanu
Sandrine Pelissier is a North Vancouver based visual artist. She is passionate about making art accessible to everyone Sophie Babeanu is a a certified Expressive Arts Therapist, based in North Vancouver