School Programming - HIP HOP SHAUN BOOTHEFlin Flon, Manitoba
Literature and Spoken Word , Multi/Interdisciplinary — Discussion
Shaun inspires youth to live the life of their dreams. Using his award-winning musical talent, he shares his captivating hip-hop biographies of heroes — like Terry Fox, astronaut Chris Hadfield & teenage female activist Malala — so students come to realize the greatness we all have within.
Shaun Boothe Quick Facts
• Internationally acclaimed hip-hop artist, featured on Much Music
• 100% school friendly lyrics, free of vulgarity
• Hip-hop style that students relate to and think is cool
• Encourages & inspires students to express themselves & be creative
• Themes: Diversity & Identity, Goal Setting, Purpose & Passion
This activity is in English.
This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
Keywords: Mixed Media, Performance, Educational, History , Indoors, Youth/Teens, Hip Hop, Inspirational speaker
|Fri 30 Sep||9:00 AM to 11:00 AM|
|Sat 01 Oct||No events scheduled.|
|Sun 02 Oct||No events scheduled.|
115 Green Street
Flin Flon, Manitoba