Contribute to Canada's leading Culture blog!
First, please make sure you submit content appropriate for Culture365
Anything that showcases a unique or innovative example of the impact that arts and culture have on individuals, communities and society, in general, are welcome. Stories and accompanying photos or video links that show how artists, organizations and cities are connecting and engaging with the public, or how the public is mobilizing around arts and culture for their own enjoyment and benefit of others are also great.
These stories are welcome:
- Success stories (personal, organizational, community, society, etc.)
- First-hand experience
- Tips, ideas, how-to’s, tools for artists and the public interested in arts and culture
- Photo/image galleries
- Arts and culture in public spaces
- Videos, webinars, live streams
- Innovative models/examples of cultural engagement
- Job opportunities in cultural sector
- Funding and grants for artists and cultural workers
- Calls for participation
- Policy, case studies, research, etc.
These stories will not be published:
- Promotional announcements and advertisements (including self-promotion)
- Stories unrelated to arts and culture