The second National Congress on Culture on May 22nd and 23rd will be livestreamed in French and English! If you can't make it to Winnipeg, make sure you join the conversation via livestream! The entire program of the National Congress on Culture, taking place in Winnipeg on May 22nd and 23rd, will be livestreamed to allow national and international audiences to follow along and participate. To participate to the livestream, simply add this page to your bookmarks and come back on May 22nd at 1:30pm CDT.
Viewers will be able to chat alongside the livestream with fellow online participants, as well as ask questions and make comments – to the floor, so to speak – during Q&A sessions with speakers. Two dedicated online hosts will help facilitate a fluid exchange (in French and English) between the two parallel conversations, representing points of interest from the digital world to the gathering at the WAG.
A few guidelines to get you ready:
- To view the livestream, you will simply need to return to this page on Thursday May 22nd, and enter your full name, email and organization (or artistic calling) on the log in screen. You will need to enter this information only once. The livestream will be available on Thursday May 22nd from 1 to 5pm CDT and Friday, May 23rd from 9 to 5pm CDT.
- To optimize your experience, you may want to update your browser with the latest version of Adobe Flash Player installed. Make sure that you have cookies enabled.
- To post messages (i.e. chat) with moderators and/or participants, sign in by simply entering your name and join the discussion.
- Come early! To make sure everything is working, the livestream feed will be available a little bit before the Congress begins on each day. That way, you can get comfortable and acquainted with how everything works.
- You can also contribute to the online discussion via Twitter using the #CultureDays hashtag. The livestream will cover all the sessions on Thursday May 22nd from 1pm to 5pm CDT and Friday, May 23rd, from 9am to 5pm CDT.
Looking forward to e-seeing you all there!
- Share This