School Boards, local schools and youth have a unique opportunity to be part of a growing national celebration for the Arts in Canada -- as Culture Days Registered Activities Presenters, or as Culture Days Audience Participants.
Here are five ideas.
1. Make an official "Declaration In Support of the Culture Days Movement".
Don't be shy. Let your communities be aware that their school board is committed to the Arts through the promotion of Culture Days Activities.
2. Be inviting by offering facilities as venues for visiting artists to present free programs for the benefit of students and local audiences.
3. Use existing "Feeder School" partnerships to advance student success with Arts Credit selections.
4. Volunteer to organize a Culture Days Activity involving student artists and cultural youth groups.
5. Promote youth engagement through appropriate use of Social Media Tools -- as Promoters, or as Reporters of Culture Days Activities.
Lastly, use these Culture Days Movement ideas annually; to look towards the future with a tradition of success!
Ennio A. Paola
Significant Music: Founder / Composer / Artistic Director
- Share This